Since Springfield Memorial Hospital heart unit first opened its doors in 1966, Memorial has been recognized as a leader in cardiovascular care, blending a commitment to innovation with a compassionate, patient-focused approach.
Heart Care Services
At Memorial Health, our focus is on patient diagnosis, treatment, and long-term heart care and vascular health. Services include:
- Preventive care
- Nutrition counseling services
- Cardiac and vascular catheterization
- Non-invasive cardiac and vascular testing
- Cardiac and vascular surgery
- Cardiac and vascular interventional procedures
- Non-invasive/minimally invasive coronary bypass
- Non-invasive/minimally invasive valve repair and replacement surgery
- Cardiac and vascular nursing care
- Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
Memorial Health is committed to providing the best care possible for our patients. We participate in many national registries for data collection and benchmarking, providing valuable information for health providers to make informed decisions about patient care. Patients can also participate in clinical research trials to improve patient outcomes and assist in development of new technology.