At Memorial Home Care we are a licensed, Medicare-certified, not-for-profit, home
healthcare agency. We cover a 14-county service area in central
Illinois. Our program is accredited by the Joint Commission. This honor
demonstrates our commitment to patient satisfaction and quality.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care. Our dedicated team of home health professionals consists of:
- Registered Nurses (RNs and LPNs) - provide skilled nursing services and education
- Home Health Aides - assist with personal care (bathing, shaving, nail and skin care)
- Therapists - Physical, occupational and speech therapists offer a variety of in-home therapy
- Dietitians - assist in planning special diets
- Social Services Counseling - assist patients in finding personal and financial assistance
Memorial Home Hospice offers home hospice services for patients and families throughout central Illinois. A coordinated care team visits individuals and their families in the
comfort of their own home. "Home" can be anywhere an individual calls
home - house, apartment, nursing or retirement facility. The goal is to
keep patients in familiar surroundings and close to loved ones for as
long as possible. For our patients and their families, this means they can be rest
assured our hospice program meets the highest standards and levels of
quality care and compassion to balance the their physical, emotional
and spiritual needs.
Memorial Home Medical Supply carries a wide selection of medical equipment products and services to suit your needs and lifestyle. Our online product catalog
provides an overview of our products, which range from canes, walkers
and crutches to bath safety items, seat lift chairs and scooters. Our goal is to make sure you have the right piece of equipment to meet your
needs and help keep you safe. Our educated staff will
discuss your goals, determine what equipment will work best for you, and
make you feel comfortable using equipment in your home.