Memorial Health affiliates proudly accept a wide variety of health insurance plans to serve our community. To view the list of plans each affiliate currently participates in, please visit Memorial Health Insurance. We encourage all patients to verify coverage and benefits with their plan administrator or insurance carrier.
To save time the day of your hospital admission, you can preregister online. You should complete preregistration at least 48 hours before your procedure or stay.
What Should You Bring?
Bring the following items with you the day of your admission or surgery/procedure:
- Online registration confirmation (if applicable)
- Government-issued photo-identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID (Children do not need an ID)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescription for care and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, co-pay and/or deductible
- Advance directive, such as a living will or durable power of attorney for healthcare, if you have one
You must wear the wristband you receive during admission for your entire hospital stay.
Upon admission, we will provide you with a copy of your Patient Rights and Responsibilities.