No appointment is required for urgent care services for non-emergency medical needs. Many Memorial Care locations offer urgent care services, which are available seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Lab and imaging services are available on site so patients have access to immediate care for all minor illnesses and injuries.
Urgent care services are easily accessible with the My Memorial app. Here's how it works:
- Download the My Memorial app or visit mymemorialapp.com.
- Choose the nearest Memorial Care location with urgent care services.
- Use the On My Way feature to let us know you’re coming in and for quicker help.
- Virtual care visits can also be booked from the My Memorial app and allow patients to stay in the comfort of home to receive virtual care when convenient. Learn more.
Situations or symptoms that may require urgent care services
- Ear pain
- Eye irritation/symptoms
- Skin rashes and infections
- Minor strains and sprains
- Nausea or vomiting
- Minor burns
- Urinary symptoms
- Common respiratory symptoms including COVID-19
- Onsite testing for strep/flu/RSV/COVID-19
Please note: If you are suffering from a life-threatening condition, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Have mild respiratory issues?
Skip the waiting room and schedule a virtual care visit through urgent care.
Our providers are ready to care for you through a two-way video appointment. Providers can order testing for strep, flu, RSV and COVID-19 as well as order prescriptions if indicated.
Need testing or lab work?
Remain in the comfort of your vehicle, and our technicians will perform any blood draws or testing carside. Your test results will be texted or emailed to you when results are available.
Drive-Thru Labs Locations
Urgent Care Locations
4455 US Route 36 East
Decatur, IL 62521
101 E. Plummer Blvd.
Chatham, IL 62629
3131 N. Water St.
Decatur, IL 62526
3132 Old Jacksonville Road
Springfield, IL 62704
901 West Morton Ave.
Jacksonville, IL 62650
3220 Atlanta St.
Springfield, IL 62707