No appointment is required for urgent care services for non-emergency medical needs. Many Memorial Care locations offer urgent care services, which are available seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Lab and imaging services are available on site so patients have access to immediate care for all minor illnesses and injuries.
Urgent care services are easily accessible with the Memorial Care app. Here's how it works:
- Download the Memorial Care app or visit mymemorialapp.com.
- Choose the nearest Memorial Care location with urgent care services.
- Use the On My Way feature to let us know you’re coming in and for quicker help.
- Virtual care visits, also known as telehealth, can also be booked from the Memorial Care app and allow patients to stay in the comfort of home to receive virtual care when convenient.
Situations or symptoms that may require urgent care services
- Common respiratory symptoms including COVID-19
- Onsite testing for strep/flu/RSV/COVID-19
- Ear pain
- Eye irritation/symptoms
- Skin rashes and infections
- Minor strains and sprains
- Nausea or vomiting
- Minor burns
- Urinary symptoms
Please note: If you are suffering from a life-threatening condition, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Christmas Eve: Closes at 5 p.m.
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: Closes at 5 p.m.
New Year's Day: Closed
Have mild respiratory issues?
Skip the waiting room and schedule a virtual care visit (telehealth) through urgent care.
Our providers are ready to care for you through a two-way video appointment. Providers can order testing for strep, flu, RSV and COVID-19 as well as order prescriptions if indicated.
Virtual Visits - easy process
- Download the Memorial Care app or visit MyMemorialApp.com.
- Create your profile, then select Urgent Care. Telehealth appointment times will be available to select.
- When it's time for your appointment, you will receive a text message to join the visit.
Download Memorial Care app
Need testing or lab work?
Remain in the comfort of your vehicle, and our technicians will perform any blood draws or testing carside. Your test results will be texted or emailed to you when results are available.
Drive-Thru Labs Locations
On My Way feature
Save time and check in before leaving home to let us know you’re “On My Way!” Search the Memorial Care app in the app store to get started.
Memorial Care also offers virtual care, which allows you to see a Memorial provider from the comfort of your own home. Visit the Memorial App to schedule a visit.
Download Memorial Care app
Urgent Care Locations
3132 Old Jacksonville Road
Springfield, IL 62704
3131 N Water St
Decatur, IL 62526
4455 US Route 36 East
Decatur, IL 62521
3220 Atlanta St.
Springfield, IL 62707
2950 South 6th St.
Springfield, IL 62703
101 E. Plummer Blvd.
Chatham, IL 62629