Every year, Memorial Health colleagues have the opportunity to make a difference in our organization by giving back through the Colleague Giving Campaign. Whether big or small, these gifts have a great impact on our colleagues and the people and communities we serve. Your donation will remain local, helping fund initiatives to improve the health and well-being of your co-workers, friends and neighbors here in our community.
During the month of June, colleagues can submit donations via cash, check, credit card or payroll deduction. PTO Donation is also available.
Colleague Giving Campaign Donation Form
*You will need to be logged into the Memorial Health network to access Memorial Central.
Unrestricted donations fund grants for patient care, education and clinical research initiatives.
You can choose to direct your donation to any of the following areas:
- Cancer Patient Assistance Fund – Assistance to cancer patients.
- Colleague Assistance Fund – Assistance to colleagues who are experiencing financial strain due to a tragic event.
- Compassion Leave
– Donated PTO to colleagues who are experiencing a personal or family crisis.
- Memorial Behavioral Health – Supports initiatives within memorial Behavioral Health
- Memorial Child Care
– Provides equipment and supplies for the center and to support educational opportunities for childcare colleagues.
- Memorial Home Care
– Supports initiatives within Memorial Home Care
- Memorial Care – Supports initiatives within Memorial Care.
- Nursing Excellence Fund – Supports initiatives within the nursing division.