Senior Life Solutions is designed specifically for seniors. The program provides guidance and regular attention from experienced professionals that can lead to an improved lifestyle and overall health.
Qualifications: You may be eligible for this program if you are 55 or older and have either Medicare Part B or a Medicare Advantage. Senior Life Solutions is compliant with all JCAHO, Medicare and state regulations.
This program is designed for seniors struggling with depressed mood, unresolved grief, anxiety, nervousness, isolation or loneliness, coping with health/physical changes.
- Confidential treatment
- Group, individual and family therapy, as well as medication management
- A noon meal during program
- Coordination of patient’s care with primary care physician
- Transportation coordination available
- Attendance of 1 - 19 hours per week
- Average length of program is up to 45 treatment days.
- Following admission to program, daily attendance ranges from two to three days with a maximum of four days per week.
- Patients participate in three group psychotherapy sessions per treatment day.
Multidisciplinary staff includes:
- Licensed therapist
- Registered nurse
- Unit clerk/CNA
Typical Treatment Day
- 9 a.m. Patient arrival
- 9:30 a.m. First psychotherapy group
- 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. Second psychotherapy group
- 11:15 a.m. Break
- 11:30 a.m. Nursing education group
- Noon Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. Third psychotherapy group
- 1:30 p.m. Patient departure
Senior Life Solutions is available at two Memorial Health locations:
Lincoln Memorial Hospital
Call 217-605-5750 for more information.
Taylorville Memorial Hospital
Call 217-707-5660 for more information.