The Memorial Learning Center helps support and develop the capabilities and capacities of our healthcare workforce to meet current and future demands. The Center also promotes a culture of continuous learning and improvement to support the strategies and business goals of Memorial Health System. Highlights:
- We maintain a facility where colleagues, residents and physicians advance their skills and learn the latest medical techniques to deliver the best possible care to our patients.
- We provide colleague and leadership development courses as well as community educational opportunities and degree and certification programs in conjunction with our academic partners.
- We foster communication, education, collaboration and innovation within the healthcare workforce.
The Memorial Center strives to communicate through the sharing and exchange of news, information and ideas; educate by formal instruction and supervised practice; collaborate by working with others in order to achieve the best possible patient care; and innovate by finding new ways to deliver the highest in quality and safety.
Partnerships with individuals and organizations who share our vision for healthcare workforce development, patient care research and innovation are vital to the mission that launched The Memorial Learning Center. Our education partners include:
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Springfield Clinic
- Benedictine University
- Lincoln Land Community College
- University of Illinois – Chicago
- University of Illinois - Springfield
Visit EventPro to request your event.
Contact us: Call 217-588-6254 or visit us at 228 W. Miller St., Springfield, IL.