weight-loss journey starts here. Our team is ready to walk your health
journey alongside you, each step of the way. No more uncertainty or
questions—your goals are within reach.
Our team provides a braided approach to care, weaving together the
knowledge of expert physicians, mid-level providers, lifestyle and
behavioral health professionals and exercise and nutrition specialists.
This team, in conjunction with your primary care physician, will help
you reach your weight-loss goals.
Before Your First Visit
We want to get to know you and learn how we can assist with your
health goals. You will need a referral from your primary care physician, which we can obtain for you. We ask that you complete the pre-screening form so that we can understand your preferences, obtain the referral and obtain your insurance quote. Our insurance team will verify your benefits and send you a quote outlining the price of services. Once these steps are complete, we will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
Our physician-led, multidisciplinary team is committed to working alongside you and your referring physician. In addition to the benefits you will experience by obtaining a healthful weight, you’ll also benefit from the expertise of medical, surgical, lifestyle, physical therapy and nutrition specialists. We are dedicated to providing support and education to improve your health and life—not just your physical appearance. Appointments may include:
- Diagnostic testing such as a laboratory work-up, EKG, sleep study and cancer screenings
- Lifestyle assessment to identify specific barriers to weight loss
and provide appropriate self-management tools to monitor progress and
develop healthy coping skills
- Nutrition assessment to gauge current nutritional health, metabolism and body composition
- Physical assessment of heart health, muscle strength, flexibility, mobility and balance
- Diabetes education to learn the seven principles to managing your diabetes
- Group education to provide necessary skills for success with weight loss and weight maintenance
- Medications for weight loss (if indicated)
- Weight loss surgery (if indicated)
- Support groups
Based on the findings, you and your team will develop a customized treatment plan to address your needs and health goals.
Your team will monitor the following during your journey with the Memorial Wellness Center:
- Effectiveness of your personalized treatment plan
- Personal satisfaction with your progress
- Health status
- Quality of life improvement
Insurance and Payment Options
Complete this pre-screening application.