If you face a complex hernia challenge, trust the area’s proven specialists. At Memorial Health, our experienced hernia surgeons are skilled in the latest technologies and procedures.
Complex Hernia Repair
For a complex hernia case, ask your physician to refer you to Memorial Health for advanced hernia care.
- Best quality practices to ensure best possible outcomes
- Physicians who are exceptional at treating complex hernia cases
- A joint initiative center with the SIU School of Medicine and Springfield Clinic surgeons to provide the highest levels of expertise for patient
- A partner who keeps the referring physician at the center of the patient’s care
In addition to complex hernia expertise, Springfield Memorial Hospital is also recognized as the premier surgery center in central Illinois.
Innovative Procedures for Best Outcomes
At Memorial Health, we practice the latest, most advanced procedures for the repair of complex hernias.
- We specialize in complex abdominal wall reconstructive techniques to restore abdominal function caused by recurring hernias. These techniques are beneficial when a more involved approach may be needed due to scar tissue or an abdominal wall catastrophe.
- We manage patients with concomitant stomas, fistulas and loss of domain, or other compromises of muscular wall integrity.
We offer state-of-the-art approaches to help provide patients and their physicians with proven solutions – and peace of mind.
For more information about hernia services, please call 1-844-343-7642.