Every year, LMH colleagues have the opportunity to make a difference in our organization by giving back through the Colleague Giving Campaign. Whether big or small, these gifts have a great impact on our colleagues and the people and communities we serve. Your donation will remain local, helping fund initiatives to improve the health and well-being of your co-workers, friends and neighbors here in Lincoln and the surrounding community.
During the month of June, colleagues can submit donations via cash, check, credit card or payroll deduction. PTO Donation is also available.
Colleague Giving Campaign Donation Form
*You will need to be logged into the Memorial Health network to access Memorial Central.
Unrestricted donations fund grants for patient care, education and clinical research initiatives.
You can choose to direct your donation to any of the following areas:
- Healthcare Career Education Grants - Healthcare Career Education Grants help students pay for their education in exchange for a five-year work commitment at LMH following graduation. Grants are open to both current LMH colleagues as well as external candidates. Since 2012, the Lincoln Memorial Foundation has invested more than $500,000 in grants for local students pursuing careers in healthcare.
- Professional Certification Grants - Professional Certification Grants are available to assist our colleagues on their journey toward advanced credentials in their field. Awards of up to $2,000 per colleague are available through the Lincoln Memorial Foundation Professional Certification Fund.
- Medical Technologies - Gifts to the Medical Technologies Fund aid in the purchase of new equipment that helps make our patients more comfortable and enables clinicians to provide a higher level of care. Since 2013, the Lincoln Memorial Foundation has invested more than $250,000 in new medical equipment for use in our facility.
- LMH Community Health Collaborative - The LMH Community Health Collaborative houses all of the community health initiatives that extend outside the walls of LMH. Current initiatives include The LMH Market, CATCH program (which impacts more than 3,000 local students), the MOSAIC program providing mental health services in local schools, substance use prevention and more.
- LMH Colleague Assistance Fund - This fund is for colleagues who are experiencing a catastrophic event with subsequent severe financial stressors.