Prostate Cancer Support Group
Microsoft Teams Meeting
12/13/2023 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
The Springfield Regional Us Too! Chapter is open to men, spouses/partners and family members who are facing prostate cancer.
The objectives of this group are:
- To feature a guest speaker on medical issues of interest to the group
- To provide resources, educational materials and information about disease and symptom management
- To offer an opportunity to share experiences and knowledge with other prostate cancer survivors
- To provide a forum for patients and their families to discuss concerns about prostate cancer or treatment
- To share information with those who want to keep up with the most up-to-date treatment advances
This group meets virtually on the second Wednesday of the month starting at 5:15 p.m.
To join on your computer or mobile device (video):
Contact Tia Rapps to receive a link to the meeting.
To join by phone (audio only):
Phone conference ID: 229-547-658#