Breast Cancer Support Group
Microsoft Teams Meeting
10/10/2023 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Breast Cancer Support Group is for anyone who has faced breast cancer, as well as their spouse/partner, family and friends.
The objectives of this group are:
- To help recognize the physical and psychological trauma that results from a breast cancer diagnosis
- To discuss feelings related to fears, anxiety, loss and acceptance
- To acknowledge the role of the family in giving and receiving support
- To provide information about making informed decisions about treatment
- To provide social activities with family and friends
This group meets virtually on the second Tuesday of the month starting at 5:30 p.m.
To join on your computer or mobile device (video):
Contact Tia Rapps to receive a link to the meeting.
To join by phone (audio only):
Phone Conference ID: 354-63-3940#