Memorial Behavioral Health supports adults who face behavioral health and emotional issues. Our goal is to help you regain your health and wellness and return to day-to-day life as quickly as possible.
Memorial Behavioral Health provides assessment and therapy services for many serious life problems experienced by adults, adolescents and children. Our staff specializes in the treatment of anxiety, depression, grief, postpartum depression and relationship issues.
Memorial Behavioral Health Services
Our services include:
- Telehealth and phone appointments
- Emotional support hotline for all: 217-588-5509
- Adult and senior therapy
- Family therapy
- Couple and relationship therapy
- Group therapy
- Employee assistance program
- Bariatric counseling
- Women - pregnancy and childbirth
Find a Location